Friday, December 11, 2009

ramdom

I spent all night in the ER with my God daugther she won't eat anything won't drink anything and crys all the time and he poo isn't looking good either 4 dipers of poo in 5 hrs ='s bad. they gave us zofran and we are hoping this passes soon they said bring her back if she keeps don't this path in the next couple of days so we are just trying to keep her happy. other notes work was good. My blood sugars were in tn 300's not good I know but due to her being sick and working I just have to play with my basal.It is freezing up here in NY snow and ice I spun out  2 times yesterday on my way to the ER with herno damage and didn't hit anything but still scary none the less. I am coming to the conclusion that sleep is over rated and I still have much to do. I swear if I get one more ambulance call for someone whos doc office is at the hospital I will scream might as well have a taxi sign on my rig. A ambulance is for emergency only people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment